NSF Approved 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg with Rubber Handle
Sale $134.89 |
- The Kegco AB5G-RBO 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs, also known as Pepsi or Cornelius kegs, are ideal for breweries or home brewers who want to keg their beer
- The body of this keg is constructed of 304 grade stainless steel which has a smooth inert surface that does not harbor foreign bacteria, can withstand the acidity of the brew, and is easy to clean
- The 5 gallon keg comes equipped with a lid that fastens tightly to the body and has a pull-ring style pressure release valve that makes it easy to depressurize the keg which must not exceed 130 P.S.I.G
- Home brew beer keg includes one liquid plug and one gas plug, two welded stems that allow the gas tube and the liquid tube to be put inside the tank, and black hot vulcanised natural rubber bonded to the steel on the topand bottom of the tank allowing the kegs to be stacked on top of one another
- The Kegco ball lock kegs meet NSDA voluntary standards and are NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) approved
The Kegco 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs, also known as Pepsi or Cornelius kegs, are ideal for breweries or home brewers who want to keg their beer. The body of this keg is constructed of 304 grade stainless steel which has a smooth inert surface that does not harbor foreign bacteria, can withstand the acidity of the brew, and is easy to clean making it the perfect environment to store and dispense home brew beer. The permanently molded rubber bottom skirt and handles makes the keg easy to carry and allows them to be easily stacked on top of one another so you are able to store many kegs in a small space. The 5 gallon keg comes equipped with a lid that fastens tightly to the body and has a pull-ring style pressure release valve that makes it easy to depressurize the keg which must not exceed 130 P.S.I.G. The Kegco ball lock kegs meet NSDA voluntary standards and are NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) approved.
The body of the keg tank is carried out by assembling: upper part (handle top), lower part (rubber bottom), and shell (calendared ferrule). On top, there is an oval opening, or mouth, that allows the closing of the tank by the lid. The included lid is constructed of stainless steel and comes equipped with a handle and pull-ring relief valve. Printed on the stainless steel of the external surface of the body, there is information about the capacity of the tank, its identification numbers and the manufacturer. All of the assembling of different metallic parts is made by round and longitudinal welding that is automatically made following TIG system in an inert atmosphere without any deposit of material. On the bottom of the keg there is a sump to enhance the draining process.
This ball lock homebrew keg has a body constructed of AISI type 304 stainless steel ((1.4301) with No. 2B mill finish steel sheet which fulfils ASTM A240 specification. The inside surfaces of the keg are smooth to prevent possible contamination from staying inside after it has been washed and sterilized. The top and bottom are deep-drowned from a stainless steel disk with a thickness or 1 mm before the pressing and a 0.70 mm body thickness. The stainless steel that produces these ball lock kegs does not react to magnetic attraction and does not change color after cleaning and sterilization.
The top of the tank comes equipped with one liquid plug and one gas plug allowing a quick disconnect with the draft beer system. The gas plug can be identified by its incision on the hexagon as the liquid plug does not have an incision. Both plugs are clearly marked by a stencil.
The top part of the tank includes two welded stems. These stems allow the gas tube and the liquid tube to be put inside the tank. These plugs are fixed on top of the unit.
Bonded to the steel on the top and bottom of the tank is black hot vulcanised natural rubber. On the bottom skirt there are four openings that are able to enhance the water drainage when the keg is upside down. The rubber handles on top make it easy to transport the keg. The maximum outside diameter of the rubber part at the bottom is larger than that of the body and because of this any damage by impact is minimized and the keg can be rolled.
- Home Brew Beer Keg
- Cornelius Pepsi Soda Keg Home Brew Beer Ball Lock
- Can be used for beer, soda, wine or kombucha dispensing
- Capacity: 5 US Gallons / 19 Liters
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Rubber Top Handles and Bottom Skirt
- Weight: 4.0 kg 1/2 0.20
- 8.5" (219 1/2 2 mm), H - 25" (633 1/2 2 mm)
- Plugs center line:172 1/2 1 mm
- Meets NSDA voluntary standards
- Approved by (NSF) National Sanitation Foundation
- Made in Italy
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.