Dial Thermometer for Brew Pots - 3" Dial, 4" Probe
Sale $38.00 |
- No more opening lids! This Kegco Dial Thermometer allows you to easily monitor the temperature of your boil from the bulkhead.
- The easy-to-read 3" face displays temperature increments in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Temperature range shows 0-220 degrees Fahrenheit and -10-100 degrees Celsius.
- Dial thermometer features a 4" probe or stem.
- Designed with 1/2" NPT threads for use with brew pots using standard 1/2" bulkheads.
If you're looking for a way to read the temperature of your brew pot, look no further. The Kegco Dial Thermometer can easily monitor the temperature of your boiling brew kettle. No more opening pot lids to check the wort or mash temperatures anymore. Easy to read, the convenient Dial Thermometer features a 3" face marked in 0-220 degrees Fahrenheit and -10-100 degrees Celsius. Designed with a 4" probe, it can be installed in any brew pots using standard 1/2" thermometer ports.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.