Dial Thermometer for Brew Pots - 3" Dial, 4" Probe
Sale $30.29 |
- No more opening lids! This Kegco Dial Thermometer allows you to easily monitor the temperature of your boil from the bulkhead.
- The easy-to-read 3" face displays temperature increments in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Temperature range shows 0-220 degrees Fahrenheit and -10-100 degrees Celsius.
- Dial thermometer features a 4" probe or stem.
- Designed with 1/2" NPT threads for use with brew pots using standard 1/2" bulkheads.
If you're looking for a way to read the temperature of your brew pot, look no further. The Kegco Dial Thermometer can easily monitor the temperature of your boiling brew kettle. No more opening pot lids to check the wort or mash temperatures anymore. Easy to read, the convenient Dial Thermometer features a 3" face marked in 0-220 degrees Fahrenheit and -10-100 degrees Celsius. Designed with a 4" probe, it can be installed in any brew pots using standard 1/2" thermometer ports.