24" Wide Homebrew Triple Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator with Keg
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, this home brew kegerator is suitable for use in both commercial and residential environments
- Fan-forced cooling eliminates hot spots and provides even cooling while the air-cooled draft tower keeps your beer cold all the way from the keg to the faucet
- You can set the internal temperature anywhere between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, one of the widest temperature ranges of any keg dispenser on the market today
- When you're not fermenting, storing, or dispensing home-brew beer, you can convert the keg refrigerator into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire storage shelves
- Comes complete with a three tap ball lock dispense kit and three brand new 5 gallon ball lock Pepsi kegs made of 304 grade stainless steel
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the HBK163B?
The Kegco HBK163B-3K Triple Faucet Homebrew Keg Refrigerator makes it easy to dispense three of your favorite home brewed beers at once. This specially designed homebrew keg cooler is quiet enough for use in conjunction with your home bar, yet durable enough to withstand constant use by beverage industry professionals.
This freestanding home brew keg dispenser has a sleek matte black cabinet with a stainless steel field-reversible door that is easy to wipe down.
The HBK163B-3K includes astounding performance features like an optional tank mount with two knockouts, removable drip tray, chrome guard rail, and lockable rolling casters for ease of unit movement.
Why the HBK163B?
This cabinet's 5.8 cu.ft. interior is spacious enough to fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three Cornelius kegs, or two pin lock kegs. It can house a 6 gallon bucket or carboy when being used as a fermentation chamber.
Durability & Functionality
A steel interior floor mat evenly offsets keg weight and protects the bottom of your unit when loading kegs. For added functionality, this homebrew kegerator can even be turned into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves included.
How is the Performance?
The wide degree range of the HBK163B-3K enables you to set the temperature as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit in order to dispense fresh beer and as high as 75 degrees for fermentation.
Fan Forced Cooling
A fan-forced cooling system pushes refrigerated air evenly through the interior to ensure quality pours, and the air-cooled triple draft tower keeps your beer delightfully chilled as it is poured.
Professional Kegco Beer Dispensing Kit
This homebrew keg refrigerator comes with Kegco's Premium Home Brew Dispense Kit, which has all the components you need to serve three Cornelius home brew kegs, including three complete sets of ball lock keg couplers.
|Unit Weight||162.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||170 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Three|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|