24" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Stainless Steel Commercial/Residential Kegerator with Keg
- Great for both commercial and residential environments, this homebrew dispenser is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- The included wire shelving allows you to convert the cooler into a regular all-refrigerator when you are not using it to ferment, store, or dispense beer
- An intuitive digital LED panel with push button controls allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- The roomy 5.8 cu.ft. interior has the space to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Includes a new 5 gallon ball lock homebrew keg make of durable 304 grade stainless steel
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the HBK163S?
Perfect for use in home or commercial environments, Kegco's HBK163S-1K is the ideal way to serve home brew beer to friends and clients. The keg refrigerator easily meets the hectic demands of pubs and tasting rooms and is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7.
The HBK163S-1K's freestanding matte black cabinet comes with a field-reversible stainless steel door that can be removed and switched to open on either the left or the right.
The unit comes equipped with an easy to clean removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail for beverage placement, and rolling casters for ease of movement and serving.
Why the HBK163S?
The keg cooler's spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior can house one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. For your fermentation needs, the chamber can also hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy.
Durability & Functionality
Unlike other homebrew keg dispensers, the HBK163S-1K features a sturdy steel interior floor mat to distribute the weight of your kegs, which makes for added interior durability. The unit can also be utilized as a regular all-refrigerator by adding the three included wire shelves for any necessary food and beverage storage.
How is the Performance?
Offering one of the widest available temperature ranges of any homebrew refrigerator on the market, you can set the kegerator to as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit to dispense kegged beer and as high as 75 degrees Fahrenheit to ferment your favorite homebrew variations.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan forced cooling evenly distributes refrigerated air throughout the cabinet, preventing hots spots and ensuring your homebrew kegs remain fresh and ready to tap. Additionally, the draft tower is air cooled to reduce foaming and keep your beer delightfully chilled with every pint.
Professional Kegco Beer Dispensing Kit
Kegco has included a single tap ball lock dispense system that comes with a polished stainless steel draft tower with one chrome faucet, an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank with Electric red finish, a double gauge CO2 regulator, and a complete ball lock home brew tap set.
|Unit Weight||134.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||142 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|