24" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator with Keg
Sale $1204.00 |
- Perfect for use in both commercial and residential applications, this homebrew kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Use the intuitive digital temperature controls to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to set the unit low enough to dispense kegged beer or high enough for fermentation
- The 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to store one full size, pony, or quarter slim kegs, three ball lock kegs, two pin lock kegs, or a 6 gallon bucket or carboy
- Three included wire shelves make it easy to convert the keg cooler into a regular all-refrigerator when you're not using it to dispense or ferment
- Comes complete with a single tap dispense kit including a stainless steel tower, ball lock keg couplers, an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank, a dual gauge regulator, and a 5 gallon ball lock keg
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the HBK163B?
This Kegco HBK163B-1K Single Faucet Home-Brew Keg Dispenser is the perfect way to share your homebrewed beer in both commercial and residential environments. It has been specially designed to be quiet and energy efficient enough for use in the home, yet durable enough for use in busy pubs and restaurants.
The beautiful matte black cabinet features a matching field-reversible door with convenient recessed handle.
Exciting features like a removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, and easy-roll casters add to this beer dispenser's functionality.
Why the HBK163B?
Inside the cabinet, the impressive 5.8 cu.ft. storage capacity is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, two pin lock kegs, or a 6 gallon bucket or carboy during fermentation. It comes complete with three wire storage shelves that allow it to be used as a regular all-refrigerator.
Durability & Functionality
For added durability, the keg cooler floor features a steel mat that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs.
How is the Performance?
The HBK163B-1K boasts one of the largest temperature ranges of any beer dispenser on the market today, and the intuitive digital controls make it possible to precisely set the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan forced cooling and an air-cooled draft tower add to its superior cooling power, ensuring that your beer will remain at its optimal temperature from the keg to your glass.
Professional Kegco Beer Dispensing Kit
With this Kegco kegerator, you'll have everything you need to begin dispensing kegged home-brew beer - you just add the beer! It comes with a 5 gallon ball lock keg and Kegco's Exclusive Premium Home Brew Dispense Kit, which includes a polished stainless steel draft tower with one chrome faucet, an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank with glossy red finish, a dual gauge CO2 regulator, and a complete ball lock home brew tap set.
|Unit Weight||134.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||142 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|