24" Wide Homebrew Dual Tap Stainless Steel Commercial/Residential Kegerator with Keg
- Thanks to one of the widest temperature ranges of any keg cooler on the market today, you can adjust the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- When you're not using the kegerator to ferment, store, or dispense beer, you can convert it into a regular all-refrigerator by inserting the included wire shelving
- Comes complete with a two-tap ball lock dispense system that includes a stainless steel two-faucet draft tower, two sets of ball lock kegs couplers, an empty CO2 tank, and a dual gauge regulator
- Also includes two new 5 gallon ball lock Cornelius kegs made of durable and sanitary 304 grade stainless steel
- Perfect for commercial and residential settings, this home brew kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the HBK163S?
The Kegco HBK163S-2K Dual Faucet Homebrew Beer Dispenser allows you to keep variety of tap. Whether set up at home or in a commercial brewery setting, this uniquely designed homebrew kegerator is energy efficient and quiet yet powerful enough to withstand constant use by bartenders.
This freestanding home-brew keg dispenser has a matte black cabinet and a stainless steel reversible door.
The HBK163S-2K features an easy-to-clean drip tray for catching overflow, a chrome guard rail to keep glasses from sliding, and rolling casters for easy unit mobility.
Why the HBK163S?
This cooler's large 5.8 cu.ft. interior accommodates one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. The unit can store a 6 gallon bucket or carboy when used for fermentation.
Durability & Functionality
Inside the cabinet is a steel interior floor mat which makes loading kegs far easier. The homebrew kegerator can be transformed into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves to create additional storage space.
How is the Performance?
The wide temperature range can be set as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit to dispense fresh beer and as high as 75 degrees in order to ferment beer.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced cooling circulates air evenly through the interior to retain keg freshness, and the air-cooled draft tower ensures you are serving refreshing brews just like a beverage industry professional.
Professional Kegco Homebrew Dispensing Kit
This home brew keg cooler comes with Kegco's Premium Home Brew Dispense Kit, which features everything you need to dispense two ball lock Pepsi kegs including two complete sets of ball lock keg couplers and two 5 gallon ball lock kegs.
|Unit Weight||147.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||155 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Two|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|