24" Wide Homebrew Dual Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator with Keg
- Perfect for both commercial and residential environments, this home brew kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- You can adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit - one of the widest available temperature ranges on the market today
- When you're not using it to ferment or dispense beer, you can convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator by inserting the included wire shelving
- The 5.8 cu.ft. interior gives you enough space to store one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- The two tap ball lock dispense system includes two 5 gallon ball lock Cornelius kegs make of durable 304 grade stainless steel
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the HBK163B?
The HBK163B-2K Double Faucet Homebrew Beer Dispenser by Kegco helps you to serve up to two beers at the same time. Whether being used at home or a place of business, this energy efficient home brew kegerator is sleek enough to have in your kitchen, yet powerful enough to withstand frequent use in commercial breweries and bars.
This freestanding homebrew keg refrigerator features an all black cabinet with a field reversible door.
The HBK163B-2K also has a dishwasher safe removable built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail with three sides, and easy-rolling casters for better unit mobility.
Why the HBK163B?
This cooler's roomy 5.8 cu.ft. interior accommodates one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. When being used to ferment beer, the refrigerator can accommodate a 6 gallon bucket or carboy.
Durability & Functionality
Inside, the steel interior floor mat equally distributes the weight of kegs which adds to the overall durability. The home brew refrigerator can also be utilized as a regular all-refrigerator by inserting the three wire shelves included. This provides the option of extra food and beverage storage space.
How is the Performance?
The notably wide temperature range can be set as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit in order to dispense beer and as high as 75 degrees for fermenting home brewed creations.
Fan Forced Cooling
A fan-forced cooling system moves chilled air evenly throughout the interior to prevent hot spots, and an air-cooled two tap draft tower keeps beer at the ideal temperature as it is served.
Professional Kegco Beer Dispensing Kit
This kegerator is complemented by Kegco's Premium Home Brew Dispense Kit, which features everything you need to dispense two ball lock Cornelius kegs including two complete sets of ball lock keg couplers and two 5 gallon ball lock kegs.
|Unit Weight||147.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||155 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Two|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|