20" Wide Single Tap Stainless Steel Kegerator
Sale $849.00 |
- The compact design of this kegerator is 4" narrower than most other models, yet it still has enough interior space to cool and dispense most full size kegs
- The keg beer cooler comes complete with a direct draw kit to dispense store bought D System domestic kegs, allowing you to dispense major brands as well as a range of American craft beers
- The dispense kit includes a stainless steel single faucet draft beer tower, lever handle D system keg coupler, commercial grade double gauge regulator and a 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with an electric red corrosion resistant finish
- Easily convert the cabinet to an all-refrigerator with two adjustable wire shelves when you need extra refrigerated storage
- A knockout allows you to mount the CO2 tank outside the cabinet, providing you more space inside for storage and giving you the ability to use a larger CO2 tank
This Kegco K199SS-1NK Single Faucet Full-Size Beer Keg Dispenser stores your kegs in a black cabinet with an elegant stainless steel door, and comes with a single tap beer tower. Two removable wire shelves make it easy to turn this keg fridge into a regular refrigerator or beverage center when you need additional refrigerated storage space for snacks or other beverages. The 2-1/2" casters let you move this kegerator into any room in the house, so you can dispense your favorite cold kegged beer in the kitchen, bar, or dining room.
Designed for optimal use in the home, this beer cooler utilizes ultra-quiet performance and an energy-efficient design. Additional helpful features include a removable drip tray that catches drips and spills for fast clean-up, a steel interior floor mat that provides long-lasting durability, and an attractive metal guard rail that lets you store mugs and glasses on the textured counter-top.
This beer dispenser can hold one full size, straight pony, or quarter slim kegs, and up to two sixth slim, strap handle, or rubber home brew kegs. PLEASE NOTE: It will not fit bevel or rubber kegs that are wider in the middle than at the top or bottom. These are commonly used by Coors and Miller brewing companies.
|Unit Weight||114.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||122 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.