20" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Stainless Steel Kegerator
Sale $799.00 |
- Comes complete with an empty five gallon ball lock home brew keg and a direct draw kit that includes a dual gauge regulator, polished stainless steel draft tower, and empty 5 lb. CO2 tank with shiny red finish
- Spacious interior easily accommodates up to two 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs and comes with two adjustable shelves that give you the option to convert it into an all-refrigerator or beverage center when you're not dispensing kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door features a chrome guard rail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, a removable drip tray that catches drips and spills, and four rolling casters for convenient mobility
- Kegerator features a 25% more energy efficient design and utilizes thermostatic temperature control that allows you to adjust the internal temperature to dispense beer at its ideal temperature
- Designed for long-lasting performance, this unit has a stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the cooler to evenly distribute the weight of your kegs and help prevent the internal lining from becoming damaged over time
If you're a homebrewer, it's probably safe to say that you're someone who loves their beer. For you, it isn't just about consuming a beverage, it's about the total experience. Now, it's easier than ever to take your homebrew beer drinking experience to the next level by dispensing it straight from the keg with Kegco's HBK199S-1 Single Faucet Homebrew Kegerator. Pouring a frosty glass of home-brew from this kegerator gives you the total sensory experience of watching the glass fill slowly with amber liquid and that perfect not-to-foamy head, feeling the cold glass full of perfectly chilled beer, and appreciating the effervescence and the release of dark and spicy aromas.
This kegerator comes with a complete direct draw kit that has been specially designed for dispensing ball lock home-brew kegs. The kit includes premium upgrades like a polished stainless steel draft tower, shiny red CO2 tank, and dual gauge regulator included at no additional charge, a value of $25. With this complete kit, all you'll need to do is fill the CO2 tank and provide a full keg of beer, and you'll be pouring yourself a glass of your very own homebrew in no time!
The HBK199S-1 features four locking wheels that make it easy to move from the kitchen to the dining room to the patio for a dinner party or backyard barbecue. The sleek black cabinet features a stainless steel door that will make it a stylish addition to your home's existing decor, and the unit comes with two shelves that allow you to convert it into an all-refrigerator when it's not being used to dispense kegs. Manual temperature control lets you adjust this keg cooler's internal temperature to best suit the type of beer that you are dispensing, and an energy efficient design means your new kegerator will have a minimal impact on the environment - and your electric bill!
|Unit Weight||85.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||93 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.