- Kegerator features a 25% more energy efficient design and utilizes thermostatic temperature control that allows you to adjust the internal temperature to dispense beer at its ideal temperature
- Designed for long-lasting performance, this unit has a stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the cooler to evenly distribute the weight of your kegs and help prevent the internal lining from becoming damaged over time
- Features two 5 gallon Cornelius kegs, direct draw kit that includes a dual gauge regulator, polished stainless steel draft tower, and empty 5 lb. CO2 tank with shiny red finish
- Spacious interior easily accommodates up to two 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs and comes with two adjustable shelves that give you the option to convert it into an all-refrigerator or beverage center when you're not dispensing kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door features a chrome guard rail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, a removable drip tray that catches drips and spills, and four rolling casters for convenient mobility
Kegging and draft dispensing your homebrew is the fastest and easiest way to store and share your beer, saving you time over filling bottle after bottle and allowing you to control how much or how little you serve at one time. Kegco's HBK199S-2K Dual-Faucet Homebrew Kegerator makes it easier than ever to make the switch from bottling to kegging, and is a must-have investment for homebrewers and beer lovers that will pay for itself in the years to come. The dual-tap design gives you the ability to serve two different types of homebrew at the same time, giving your guests variety and allowing you to impress them with not one but two delicious beers.
Adding to the HBK199S-2K's value and ease of use is the included direct draw kit, specially designed by the homebrew experts at Kegco to take the guesswork out of setting up your brand new kegerator. It comes with everything you'll need to begin dispensing up to two kegs of home-brewed beer at a time - we've even included the empty kegs! This direct draw kit features premium components like a polished stainless steel draft tower, a double gauge CO2 regulator with air splitter, and an empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with glossy red coating all upgraded at no additional cost, saving you $37.
This kegerator is mounted on four locking casters to provide convenient mobility, allowing you to easily move it from room to room for game day parties in the living room and backyard barbecues on the patio. Its black cabinet with stainless steel door give it a neutral and modern design that fits in with nearly any decor, so you won't need to worry about it fitting in with your other kitchen appliances or blending into your home bar's decor. Thanks to a stainless steel plate lining the bottom of the keg cooler, the weight of your kegs is evenly distributed to help prevent the lining from becoming damaged from frequent keg loading and unloading. Two removable storage racks are included to give you the option of converting this versatile kegerator into an all-refrigerator while you're waiting for the next batch of home-brew to be ready to serve.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.