1.75 Gallon Ball Lock Keg - Strap Handle - Set of 4
Sale $335.00 |
- These kegs measure 11" tall and 8.5" in diameter
- Set of 4. These Kegco strap handle home brew beer kegs hold up to 1.75 gallons (6.62 liters)
- These kegs have a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt and a stainless steel strap handle that makes them easy to carry
- Constructed with durable 304 grade stainless steel and designed for use with ball lock keg couplers
- Stainless steel lid fastens tightly to the body, includes a pressure relief valve, and Ball lock fittings are easily accessible
These Kegco 4X-KM175G-STH 1.75 gallon stainless steel ball lock keg (also called a Pepsi keg or a Cornelius keg) features a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt, a durable stainless steel strap handle for easy carrying, and easy-to-access ball lock fittings that are convenient for cleaning and maintenance. They are designed for use with ball lock keg couplers, and constructed of 304 grade Stainless Steel with a lid that fastens tightly to the body and features a pressure release valve to easily depressurize the keg. These 1.75 gallon size is an excellent choice for storing and dispensing homebrew beer, wine, soda, kombucha, and even cold-brewed coffee. They are perfect for taking your beverage on the road or to provide samples in a small batch size. Working pressure must not exceed 130 P.S.I.G.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.