1.75 Gallon Ball Lock Keg - Strap Handle - Set of 2
Sale $185.00 |
- These kegs measure 11" tall and 8.5" in diameter
- Set of 2. These Kegco strap handle home brew beer kegs hold up to 1.75 gallons (6.62 liters)
- These kegs have a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt and a stainless steel strap handle that makes them easy to carry
- Constructed with durable 304 grade stainless steel and designed for use with ball lock keg couplers
- Stainless steel lid fastens tightly to the body, includes a pressure relief valve, and Ball lock fittings are easily accessible
These Kegco 2X-KM175G-STH 1.75 gallon stainless steel ball lock keg (also called a Pepsi keg or a Cornelius keg) features a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt, a durable stainless steel strap handle for easy carrying, and easy-to-access ball lock fittings that are convenient for cleaning and maintenance. They are designed for use with ball lock keg couplers, and constructed of 304 grade Stainless Steel with a lid that fastens tightly to the body and features a pressure release valve to easily depressurize the keg. These 1.75 gallon size is an excellent choice for storing and dispensing homebrew beer, wine, soda, kombucha, and even cold-brewed coffee. They are perfect for taking your beverage on the road or to provide samples in a small batch size. Working pressure must not exceed 130 P.S.I.G.