Ultimate Keg Party Pump Kit Beer Dispenser
Sale $141.35 |
- Throw the ultimate party with Kegco's Ultimate Party Pump Beer Dispenser Kit, which includes everything you'll need to dispense a keg of delicious cold draft beer whenever and wherever the party starts
- Unlike traditional party pumps, this kit features a rod assembly that elevates the durable easy-to-use chrome beer faucet, allowing your guests to easily pour their own beers
- This kit comes equipped with a commercial grade double gauge regulator, a D system keg coupler with a lever handle, and a chrome plated metal faucet rod assembly
- The Ultimate Party Pump Beer Dispenser Kit uses high quality commercial grade parts that have been designed and built to last, so you can continue enjoying great tasting beer party after party
- Note: CO2 tank is optional add on and shown for reference purposes
Throw the ultimate party with Kegco's Ultimate Party Pump Beer Dispenser Kit, which includes everything you'll need to dispense a keg of delicious cold draft beer whenever and wherever the party starts! Unlike traditional party pumps, this kit features a rod assembly that elevates the durable easy-to-use chrome beer faucet, allowing your guests to easily pour their own beers without the hassle of bending down to reach a low keg or continuously pumping a plastic faucet. Thanks to the CO2 dispense system, your keg stays fresher longer, letting you enjoy the rest of the beer even after the party's over. Like all of Kegco's kits, the Ultimate Party Pump Beer Dispenser Kit uses high quality commercial grade parts that have been designed and built to last, so you can continue enjoying great tasting beer party after party!
Commercial Grade Double Gauge Regulator:
Durably constructed to deliver a consistent flow pour after pour, this commercial grade double gauge regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg. The gauge on top of the regulator indicates CO2 pressure in the keg, while the gauge on the side indicates the remaining volume of CO2 gas. A pressure release valve is conveniently located on the body.
Lever Handle D System Keg Coupler:
This NSF-approved commercial grade keg coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use - simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.
Chrome Plated Metal Faucet Rod Assembly:
This Faucet Rod Assembly allows you to use a standard metal beer faucet in a party environment without the need of mounting it to a refrigerator. The bottom part of the rod assembly is threaded onto the keg coupler beer out. The top part of the rod assembly has the threading that fits standard beer faucets.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.