Standard Two Keg Door Mount Kegerator Conversion Kit Without Tank
Sale $185.99 |
- Vinyl coated faucet wrench allow you to turn shank collars without scratching your faucets
- Tap all store bought North American kegs with the Kegco KT85D-L "D" system keg coupler
- The Kegco 542-2 commercial grade double gauge regulator is built to provide consistent beers pour after pour
- Chrome plated CFBL brass faucet raises the form and function of your system
- Includes detailed instruction guide to help you install your conversion kit
Kegco's Standard Dual Keg Kegerator Conversion Kit gives do-it-yourself beer lovers all of the tools they'll need to convert a refrigerator or freezer into an impressive two product draft beer dispenser. It is made up of high-quality beer components like durable and long-lasting lever handle keg couplers and a commercial grade dual gauge regulator that monitors both the CO2 pressure in your keg and the CO2 volume in your tank. Every Kegco conversion kit comes with a detailed instruction guide, and our helpful product specialists are just a phone call away at 1-800-710-9939 to answer any questions you might have.
Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator:
If you want a two product regulator with high end features but do not need to dispense your keg at different pressures, this pro series double gauge regulator with a y-splitter and two independent shut-off valves is perfect for you! It features a chrome plate brass body, two gauges to display PSI and Co2 volume, and a large, easy-to-use pressure adjustment knob. Also included are a manual pressure release valve and an integral tamper-proof safety relief valve that releases at 45-psi.
Lever Handle D System Keg Couplers:
This NSF-approved commercial grade keg coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use - simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.