Standard Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit without Tank
- Pro Series Kegco 542 dual gauge regulator displays output pressure as well as remaining co2
- Turn shank collars without scratching your tower using the supplied metal beer faucet wrench
- Features a complete and easy to follow instruction manual
- Upgrade the form and function of your kit with the Kegco CFBL chrome plated brass faucet
- NOTE: co2 tank is not included and is shown for demonstration purposes only
Kegco's Standard Home Brew Kegerator Conversion Kit comes complete with everything you'll need to successfully convert your refrigerator or freezer into a high-performance home-brew beer dispenser, taking the guesswork out of building your own kegerator. This kit is made up of high-quality commercial-grade parts with ultra-convenient features, like a dual gauge regulator that monitors both output pressure and CO2 volume and ball lock couplers for easy tapping of Cornelius Pepsi kegs. All of Kegco's conversion kits are specially designed and built to last, and come with detailed instructions that help make the conversion process fast and simple.
Pro Series Dual Gauge Regulator:
Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this pro series dual gauge regulator packed with premium features! The top gauge indicates output pressure, while the side gauge tells you what's left in the Co2 tank, so you don't run out of gas during a party. The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use and includes a manual pressure release valve.
Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set:
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in comes with a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached, allowing you to quickly connect it to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.