Standard Dual Tap Door Mount Kegerator Conversion Kit with 5 lb. CO2 Tank
Sale $267.99 |
- Tap all store bought North American kegs with the Kegco KT85D-L "D" system keg coupler
- Vinyl coated faucet wrench allow you to turn shank collars without scratching your faucets
- Chrome plated CFBL brass faucet raises the form and function of your system
- The Kegco 542-2 commercial grade double gauge regulator is built to provide consistent beers pour after pour
- Includes detailed instruction guide to help you install your conversion kit and 5lb co2 tank
You can now convert your freezer or compact refrigerator into a high-quality two product keg beer dispenser with all of the exciting features that professionals love, thanks to Kegco's Standard Two Keg Kegerator Conversion Kit! This kit includes high performance parts like durable and long-lasting lever handle keg couplers, a lightweight 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, and a commercial grade double gauge regulator that monitors both the CO2 pressure in your keg and the CO2 volume left in your tank. Kegco includes detailed instructions with every conversion kit, and has helpful product specialists just a phone call away at 1-800-710-9939 to answer any of your questions.
Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator:
If you want a two product regulator with high end features but do not need to dispense your keg at different pressures, this pro series double gauge regulator with a y-splitter and two independent shut-off valves is perfect for you! It features a chrome plate brass body, two gauges to display PSI and Co2 volume, and a large, easy-to-use pressure adjustment knob. Also included are a manual pressure release valve and an integral tamper-proof safety relief valve that releases at 45-psi.
Lever Handle D System Keg Couplers:
This NSF-approved commercial grade keg coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use - simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.