Standard Door Mount Kegerator Conversion Kit without Tank
- Metal faucet wrench allows turning of shank collars without scratching your faucet
- Kegco KT85D-L "D" system keg coupler is produced to accommodate all north american store bought kegs
- The chrome plated Kegco CFBL faucet upgrades the forma and function of your kegerator
- 542 Pro Series Kegco double gauge regulator has a large hand adjustment knob for ease of use
- Includes complete instruction manual to help you install conversion kit in your refrigerator
With Kegco's Standard Kegerator Conversion Kit, do-it-yourself beer lovers will have all the tools they need to turn a plain refrigerator or freezer into their very own high performance keg beer dispenser. This kit allows you to build your own kegerator with all the exciting features of a professional draft beer dispense system, such as a durable and long-lasting lever handle keg coupler and a commercial grade regulator that lets you monitor both CO2 pressure and volume. A detailed instruction guide is included in every kit and helpful product specialists are available at 1-800-710-9939 for additional support, so you can be confident that Kegco is with you every step of the way!
Pro Series Dual Gauge Regulator:
Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this pro series dual gauge regulator packed with premium features! The top gauge indicates output pressure, while the side gauge tells you what's left in the Co2 tank, so you don't run out of gas during a party. The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use and includes a manual pressure release valve.
Lever Handle D System Keg Coupler:
This NSF-approved commercial grade keg coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use - simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.