Stainless Steel Immersion Chiller
Sale $125.99 |
- This chiller rapidly chill your wort in as fast as 20 minutes when whirlpooling
- Constructed from 50' of 1/2" stainless steel tubing and wound into a tight stack of 12" diameter coils perfectly sized for 14 to 30 gallons of wort
- Pumps cold water in and out of the chiller while placing the chiller in the hot wort for cooling
- Features two garden hose thread (GHT) fitting that attaches to standard garden hose faucets and utility sinks
- Chiller is approximately 24-1/5" high and 12" in diameter
Speed up your chilling process with Kegco's Stainless Steel Immersion Chiller, made from 50' of 1/2" stainless steel tubing. Stainless steel is a great material for a chiller because it is easier to clean than copper and less expensive. Wound into a tight stack of 12" diameter coils, this chiller can cool your wort in as fast as 20 minutes. This chiller is great for brewers who frequently brew large batches of beer. It features two standard garden hose fittings for easy connections on the inlet and outlet.
This chiller coil is approximately 12" in diameter, and is perfectly sized for cooling 14 to 30 gallons of wort. The 1/2" O.D. is superior to a 3/8" O.D. chiller, since it contains more cool liquid to cool off the wort faster.
- Tube Dimensions: 50' x 1/2" (outer) diameter
- Coil Dimensions: 12" diameter x 24-1/2" high
- Input Fitting: Female GHT
- Output Fitting: Male GHT
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.