Stainless Steel Counterflow Chiller
Sale $128 |
- This chiller speeds the chilling process of your wort twice as fast as a standard immersion wort chiller
- It is constructed in stainless steel and designed to use with any size brew pots or kettles
- Pumps hot wort and cold water in and out from opposite directions
- Features two wort feedings and two water hose connection
- Chiller is approximately 10-1/4" high and 6" in diameter
Kegco's innovative and water-efficient Stainless Steel Counterflow Chiller can rapidly chill your wort twice as fast as a standard immersion wort chiller. Since it does not need to be submerged in the wort, it can be used with any size brew pot or kettle. Constructed in 12' of 5/8" 304 grade stainless steel, this chiller makes it easier to clean than copper. The outer tube is made of 7/8" stainless steel for added durability.
Hot wort is pumped through the inner tube while cold water is pumped through the outer tube in the opposite direction, making the entire process quicker and more efficient. This chiller coil is approximately 6" in diameter, and uses 1/2" tubing and hose clamps to connect the in and out feeds of the wort, while using 3/4" male and female hose connections for water.
- Tube Dimensions: 12' x 5/8" (outer) diameter
- Coil Dimensions: 6" diameter x 10-1/4" high
- Input and Output Wort Fitting: 1/2" tubing and hose clamps
- Input and Output Water Fitting: 3/4" Female and Male GHT