Single Tap Direct Draw Kit with 20 lb. CO2 Tank
Sale $244.99 |
- Features everything you need to dispense a store bought keg from a kegerator or jockey box
- Includes an empty 20 lb. aluminum CO2 tank
- Commercial grade double gauge CO2 regulator indicates output pressure and tank capacity
- Includes a commercial grade D system keg coupler to tap all North American store bought kegs
- Includes 5 feet of blue air line with two plastic snap clamps and a neoprene washer for leak-free connection
Our direct draw kit is the perfect addition to a kegerator or jockey box, allowing you to pressurize and dispense American D system kegs from your draft beer system. The kit features everything you need to tap the keg and connect it to your dispense system, including a brand new 20 lb. aluminum CO2 tank (empty), a double gauge commercial grade regulator, a lever handle Sankey D system keg coupler, 5' thermoplastic vinyl air line, two plastic air line clamps, and a neoprene washer.
PLEASE NOTE: When pairing with a jockey box, you will need a jumper line to connect the keg coupler to the inlet on the jockey box.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.