Premium Commercial Grade Double Gauge Two Product CO2 Regulator
Sale $77.99 |
- Highly durable commercial-grade draft beer CO2 regulator features a multi-stage body which allows for more precision when adjusting output pressure
- Reduced pressure to the gauges and knob, making adjustment effortless at or below freezing temperatures, relieving stress on internal components
- Shut-off valve provides quick solution to cut pressure to the keg and includes a check valve to prevent backflow
- Large adjustment knob operates on less than 360 degrees of rotation for full range, allowing for extreme precision of the output pressure
- Dispense two beer kegs simultaneously at the same pressure with the two product output design
Boasting a commercial-grade construction that has been specially designed to provide maximum convenience and durability in busy commercial environments, Kegco's new HL-62-2 Double Gauge Two Product CO2 Regulator is perfect for simultaneously dispensing two kegs of beer at the same pressure. This dual gauge regulator has a gauge on top that measures CO2 pressure in the kegs as well as a gauge on the side that indicates how much CO2 is left in the tank, so you'll never again be caught off guard by an empty CO2 cylinder. Each of the gauges comes equipped with a rubber boot that helps protect it from damage in the event of a fall. A large pressure adjustment knob allows you to make quick and precise adjustments by hand.
For added safety, this regulator also has an internal safety pressure relief valve that releases when the delivered pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG, a manual pressure release valve that has been built into the regulator body, and two shut-off valves that make it easy to instantly shut off pressure to the kegs without backing up your beer lines. These shut-off valves have a check valve that prevents backflow into the regulator.
- Plastic adjustment knob is more precise and easier to turn than similar models
- Commercial grade design withstands the demands of the busiest bars and restaurants
- Non-adjustable "shut-down" is built-in to the regulator body
- Internal relief valve is opened when the delivery pressure exceeds the set pressure by 15 PSIG, warning you that the seat or diaphragm may be worn or damaged and should be replaced
- Shut-off valves have a check valve that prevents backflow into the regulator
- Sintered metal flow control in the inlet nipple helps prevent internal regulator parts from being damaged by dirt or other other particles
- Permanent thick Nylon Seal on inlet nipple helps eliminate a source of leaks; you will no longer need to use a new fiber washer each time the tank is changed
- Hose barb end is compatible with 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing
- All regulators are pressure tested to assure reliability in the field
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home.
Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
You may also like
California Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.