Mini Nitrogen Regulator
Sale $59.95 |
- Leave your heavy Co2 tanks and regulators at home, with this all new mini Co2 regulator, dispense kegged beer nearly anywhere
- The compact, durable, brass construction is perfect for special events, parties, or classical garage applications
- The large and easy to use adjustment knob enables exact control over your pressure output from 0-30 PSI
- Can be used with ball lock or pin lock disconnect using the 1/4" flared MFL connection
- Designed for use with 5/8" UNF threaded Co2 cartridges
Don't let a heavy keg dispensing kit prevent you from enjoying delicious kegged stout beer, nitro cold brew coffee, tea, and wine on the go! This Kegco NS-BMR-H Mini Nitrogen Regulator gives you the best of both worlds, boasting a compact and portable design that makes it perfect for parties and special events while also featuring a 0-60 PSI display and an adjustment knob that give you the same control over your pressure output that you would enjoy with a full size regulator. This brass nitrogen regulator is compatible with 5/8" UNF threaded nitrogen and CO2 cartridges and has a flared 1/4" MFL connection on the output for use with a ball lock or pin lock disconnect.
See the upgrade options below for a list of available accessories to modify the regulator to suit your needs.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.