Low Profile D System Keg Tap Coupler - Set of 6
Sale $395 |
- Kegco's Low Profile Sankey Coupler significantly reduces the vertical space necessary to tap a keg
- Both the air input and the beer output come off the side of the coupler, reducing the necessary space for the beer line by about 4" over standard lever handle couplers
- NSF approved keg coupler features a durable nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe
- Lever handle is easier to use than other twist-type keg couplers
- Features a 55-psi pressure relief valve to remove excess pressure from the system
The Kegco Low Profile 2-3/8" tall coupler is the perfect keg tapping solution for space challenged places where you need to tap a keg. The short design requires a 4" less space than standard lever handle couplers. it is compatible with all domestic brand "D" system Sankey kegs and is easy to use - to tap, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle. This coupler features a nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe, a 1/4" I.D. beer outlet barb, and a 3/8" I.D. gas input barb. A 55-psi pressure relief valve allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it can enter your keg.