Low Profile D System Keg Tap Coupler - Set of 12
Sale $778.20 |
- Kegco's Low Profile Sankey Coupler significantly reduces the vertical space necessary to tap a keg
- Both the air input and the beer output come off the side of the coupler, reducing the necessary space for the beer line by about 4" over standard lever handle couplers
- NSF approved keg coupler features a durable nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe
- Lever handle is easier to use than other twist-type keg couplers
- Features a 55-psi pressure relief valve to remove excess pressure from the system
The Kegco Low Profile 2-3/8" tall coupler is the perfect keg tapping solution for space challenged places where you need to tap a keg. The short design requires a 4" less space than standard lever handle couplers. it is compatible with all domestic brand "D" system Sankey kegs and is easy to use - to tap, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle. This coupler features a nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe, a 1/4" I.D. beer outlet barb, and a 3/8" I.D. gas input barb. A 55-psi pressure relief valve allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it can enter your keg.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.