Jockey Box Stainless Steel Cooling Coil, Right Hand, 120' x 3/8" O.D.
Sale $165.99 |
- Features 100' of 3/8" O.D. and 20' of 1/4" O.D. 304 stainless steel cooling coil
- Grommets, ferrules, and hex nut fittings included to easily connect to shanks
- Product measures 10" tall and 9-1/2" in diameter
- Product used in ice water bath to chill beer down to optimal temperature (36-38F)
- Note: Intended for use with draft beer only and should not be used for other beverages
Stainless Steel Cooling Coil, Right Hand, 120' x 3/8" O.D. Stainless Steel coils are available in lengths from 50' to 120', and are used in an ice-water bath to chill beer down to the ideal dispense temperature of 36-38°F. They are only intended for use with draft beer, and should never be used with any other beverages. Use with wine, cider, citrus drinks, and other acidic beverages will cause pitting and rusting and may even cause holes in the tubing.
- Length 120'
- Tubing 100' x 3/8" & 20' x 1/4" O.D. 304 Stainless Steel
- Restriction 36lbs
- Dimensions 9-1/2" Diameter x 10" Height
- Includes Grommets, Ferrules, and Hex nut fittings for easy connection to shanks
- Liquid Content 1/2 oz per foot
SETUP & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Use rough crush or cubed ice
(A) Completely fill cooler with ice for best results.
(B) Add water until coil(s) are completely covered with ice and water.
- Adjust CO2 regulator pressure to 12-14 P.S.I.
(A) Slowing increase pressure until the desired flow rate is achieved.
(B) DO NOT EXCEED 45 P.S.I.
- Warm keg beer will cause foam.
(A) For best results, keg of beer should be kept out of direct sunlight and insulated with a keg jacket or blanket to limit the temperature increase.
(B) Do not let the keg temperature exceed 80°F. (Ice keg to lower temperature)
(C) The warmer the keg temperature gets, the more pressure is required for dispensing.
- Un-used keg beer may be saved for another days use by taking the following steps:
(A) Bleed off pressure. Excessive keg pressure will over carbonate the beer.
(B) Re-pressurize to 12-14 lbs.
(D) Unused portion MUST BE refrigerated.
- Clean coils after each use
- Never leave beer or water in the coils when storing cooler. For best results, empty cooler of ice and water after each use and clean properly with chemicals specifically manufactured for beer line cleaning. (Cleaning kits are available)
- Clean outside of stainless steel coils with a mild soap. Rinse with clean water and wipe dry.
- Never use cleaners containing chlorine, chlorides, bleaches, or mineral acids.
- Never clean with abrasives (i.e. sandpaper and steel wool). This will cause rusting.
- Never let stainless come in contact with iron, steel, or other metals, which causes contamination leading to rust or corrosion.
- Handling or cleaning stainless coils improperly will cause pitting and rusting and may even cause holes in the tubing. Coils handled or cleaned in such a manner will be damaged beyond repair and voids all warranties.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home.
Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
You may also like
California Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.