Jockey Box Flusher Line
An easy way to keep your beer tasting great is to regularly rinse your jockey box coil using this Kegco Jockey Box Flusher Line. We've designed this kit with a 5 foot length of 3/8" beer line and all of the fittings you'll need, including a female garden hose fitting on one end and a stainless steel tailpiece, coupling wing nut, and neoprene coupling washer on the other end. Once assembled, simply attach one end to a garden hose faucet and the other end to the jockey box coil inlet and run clean water through the coil and out of the jockey box faucet.
Please Note: This kit comes un-assembled so that you can cut the beer line to the exact length you need.
- Brass Garden Hose to Pipe Swivel Fitting - 3/4" GHT Female x 1/2 NPT Female
- Coupling Wing Nut
- Neoprene Coupling Washer
- 3/8" Barb x 1/2" MPT - Stainless Steel
- 3/8" Stainless Steel Tailpiece for 5/16 Inch ID Vinyl Tubing
- 5 Foot Length of 3/8 Inch I.D. Clear Thermoplastic Super Vinyl Beer Line
- Worm Drive Clamps for 3/8 Inch Tubing