- Features two grommets, two ferrules, and two hex nuts
- The hex nuts have a 7/8" - 14 (5/8" BSP) U.S. Beer Industry standard thread
- Included grommets have a 1/4" I.D. and a 11/16" o.D. and measure 3/8" tall
- Used to connect couplers and shanks to 1/4" O.D. jockey box coils
- Ferrules have a 1/4" I.D. and a 3/4" o.D. and are 1/2" tall
This Kegco 3/8" Jockey Box Fittings Set is a set of two grommets, two ferrules, and two hex nuts that allows you to connect an ice box coupler and a jockey box shank to a 3/8" O.D stainless steel jockey box coil. This set is also great to keep on hand for whenever a fitting needs replacing.
- Grommets: 3/8" I.D. and 11/16" O.D., measures 3/8" tall
- Ferrules: 3/8" I.D. and 3/4" O.D., measures 1/2" tall
- Hex Nuts: 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP) U.S. Beer Industry Standard thread
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.