Hang Tab Keg Lid
Sale $35.75 |
- Heavy-duty faucet wrench makes it easy to make changes to your draft beer dispense system
- Used to loosen and tighten shank collars around faucets
- Vinyl coated handle provides an easy grip
- Note: Handle may be red or blue
- This Kegco KM-KEG014 Hang Tab Keg Lid is a corny keg lid with a hang tab welded onto the bottom
- The tab allows you to hang hop bags and other homebrew gadgets in a standard ball lock keg
- Great for use with keg infuser balls, keg infuser tubes, and straining bags
- Fits Kegco, Cornelius, Firestone, and Spartanburg brand kegs with 3" by 3-1/2" oval lids
- This keg lid includes an integral pressure relief valve and a lid sealing O ring
This Kegco KM-KEG014 Hang Tab Keg Lid is a corny keg lid with a hang tab welded on the bottom to allow you to hang hop bags, keg infuser balls, straining bags, keg infuser tubes, and other homebrew gadgets in a standard ball lock keg. It fits Kegco, Cornelius, Firestone, and Spartanburg brand kegs that have 3" by 3-1/2" oval lids, and includes an integral pressure relief valve and a lid sealing O ring. The maximum pressure should not exceed 120 PSI.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.