Dual Tap Party Kegerator Conversion Kit
Sale $100.99 |
- The Kegco S2PK Standard Double Faucet Party Kegerator Kit works great as a party pump for a one night event when the keg is on ice, or it can be a fast and easy solution to having a kegerator in your home without having to drill through your refrigerator
- With this CO2 dispense system your beer will not go flat if you cannot drink it all in one night, making it superior to traditional party pumps
- The Double Faucet Party Kegerator Conversion Kit comes equipped with a pro series dual gauge regulator, a D system keg coupler with a lever handle, a part faucet assembly, and a Y splitter for faster dispensing.
- Drawing from years of keg dispensing experience, Kegco designed this kit with high quality commercial-grade parts that offer both user-friendly convenience and professional level performance
- Note: CO2 tank is optional add on and shown for reference purposes
The Kegco S2PK Standard Double Faucet Party Kegerator Kit works great as a party pump for a one night event when the keg is on ice, or it can be a fast and easy solution to having a kegerator in your home without having to drill through your refrigerator. As a party solution, it is superior to keg pumps in that you no longer have to pump the keg by hand. Gone are the days of having to hold your cup and the faucet in one hand while pumping with the other. Simply grab your cup and pour! And with the double faucet setup, two people can pour at once, reducing long lines at the keg. Better make sure your backup keg is ready because the beer will go fast!As a kegerator, There are no shanks or towers to be installed with this configuration. All you have to do is have a refrigerator large enough to hold 2 1/6 gallon kegs. This is the perfect party solution and your beer will not go flat if you cannot drink it all in one night. All the draft beer parts are of the highest commercial grade quality which are designed and built to last. No Installation Required with the Standard Double Faucet Party Kit.
Pro Series Dual Gauge Regulator:
Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this pro series dual gauge regulator packed with premium features! The top gauge indicates output pressure, while the side gauge tells you what's left in the Co2 tank, so you don't run out of gas during a party. The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use and includes a manual pressure release valve.
Lever Handle D System Keg Coupler:
This NSF-approved commercial grade keg coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use - simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.
Party Faucet Assembly:
This is a black plastic party pump squeeze faucet with two feet of black 3/16" I.D. beer line. This is the faucet you see installed on all picnic keg pumps. This faucet comes with a hex nut assembly that will attach to the top of all standard commercial keg couplers for easy assembly.
Y Splitter for Faster Dispensing:
The Beer Y Splitter included in this kit will allow you to attach two party faucets to the same keg, meaning you'll be able to dispense beer faster and keep lines of thirsty drinkers down. It is constructed of 304 grade stainless steel and adds 2-1/2" to the height of the keg coupler.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.