Dual Tap Direct Draw Kit with 20 lb. CO2 Tank
Sale $345.00 |
- Features everything you need to dispense up to two store bought kegs from a kegerator or jockey box
- Includes an empty 20 lb. aluminum CO2 tank that can dispense 20-25 full size kegs
- Commercial grade double gauge CO2 regulator indicates output pressure and tank capacity
- Includes two commercial grade D system keg couplers to tap all North American store bought kegs
- Includes two 5 foot lengths of blue air line with four plastic snap clamps and two neoprene washers for leak-free connection
Our two product direct draw kit is the perfect addition to a kegerator or jockey box, allowing you to pressurize and dispense up to two American D system kegs at the same time from your draft beer system. The kit features everything you need to tap the kegs and connect them to your dispense system, including a brand new 20 lb. aluminum CO2 tank (empty), a double gauge commercial grade regulator, two lever handle Sankey D system keg couplers, two 5' lengths of thermoplastic vinyl air line, four plastic air line clamps, and two neoprene washers.
PLEASE NOTE: When pairing with a jockey box, you will need jumper line to connect the keg couplers to the inlets on the jockey box.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.