Dual Tap Direct Draw Kit with 10 lb. CO2 Tank
- Features everything you need to dispense up to two store bought kegs from a kegerator or jockey box
- Includes an empty 10 lb. aluminum CO2 tank that can dispense 10-12 full size kegs
- Commercial grade double gauge CO2 regulator indicates output pressure and tank capacity
- Includes two commercial grade D system keg couplers to tap all North American store bought kegs
- Includes two 5 foot lengths of blue air line with four plastic snap clamps and two neoprene washers for leak-free connection
Our two product direct draw kit is the perfect addition to a kegerator or jockey box, allowing you to pressurize and dispense up to two American D system kegs at the same time from your draft beer system. The kit features everything you need to tap the kegs and connect them to your dispense system, including a brand new 10 lb. aluminum CO2 tank (empty), a double gauge commercial grade regulator, two lever handle Sankey D system keg couplers, two 5' lengths of thermoplastic vinyl air line, four plastic air line clamps, and two neoprene washers.
PLEASE NOTE: When pairing with a jockey box, you will need jumper line to connect the keg couplers to the inlets on the jockey box.