Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft BeerTower - Perlick Faucets
- 3" diameter polished stainless steel tower includes two Perlick 650SS stainless flow control faucets with sleek black faucet knobs
- Ensures that your beer, wine, kombucha, or iced coffee will only come into contact with 100% stainless steel parts
- Flow control handle allows you to adjust the restriction for hard-to-pour brands, allowing you more control over your flow
- NSF-approved draft tower can be easily mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included
- Includes 5' of 3/16" clear beer tubing with nozzle and hex nut assemblies
Specially designed with 100% stainless steel contact components, this NSF-approved Kegco 2FT650SS Double Faucet 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower comes complete with two Perlick 650SS Stainless Steel Flow Control Faucets and two 5' lengths of 3/16" clear beer tubing with nozzle and hex nut assemblies. The ultimate in style and sanitation, it is compatible with all standard keg couplers and is safe to use with draft beer, wine, kombucha, and iced coffee dispense systems.
This draft beer tower includes two Perlick 650SS Stainless Steel Flow Control Faucets, which have an all stainless steel construction that helps make them one of the most sanitary faucets on the market today. These faucets also feature Perlick's revolutionary seat-forward design, which keeps internal parts from being exposed to air to minimize bacterial build-up and prevent the lever handle from sticking. Flow control faucets have a special flow control handle that allows you to adjust the restriction for hard-to-pour brands, reduce the amount of foam when pouring into a frosted glass, and slow the flow when pouring sample glasses, flights, and growlers.
This tower comes with two black faucet knobs, and can be mounted using the gasket and four screws that have been included.