Dial Thermometer for Brew Pots - 6" Dial, 6" Probe, 1/2 NPT Angle Connection
Sale $71 |
- Allows you to easily monitor the temperature of your boil at any angle
- 6" face is marked in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- 0-220 degree Fahrenheit range and -10-100 degree Celsius range
- Dial thermometer features a 12" probe with angle connection
- Designed with 1/2" NPT threads for use with brew pots using standard 1/2" bulkheads
Easily monitor the temperature of your boil with this convenient Kegco Dial Thermometer for brew pots. Its 6" face is marked in Fahrenheit and Celsius, and it has a 0-220 degree Fahrenheit range with -10-100 degrees Celsius range. This beer thermometer features a 12" angle connection probe, and is designed for use with brew kettles using standard 1/2" thermometer ports. Adjustable-face thermometers are ideal for homebrewing, because the face can be moved to any position. They are also great for multi-tier stands.