Deluxe Homebrew 2 Kegerator Conversion Kit with 5 lb. Tank
- Durably constructed to deliver a consistent flow pour after pour, the dual gauge regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg
- This kit comes with two sets of ball lock keg couplers that each include both a gas in and a beer out coupler to allow you to easily tap Cornelius Pepsi home brew kegs
- The 10" wide door mounted drip tray features a clean design and reliable stainless steel construction, and it can be easily installed using the two conveniently placed screw holes on the backsplash
- The two NSF-approved beer faucets feature forged brass bodies with highly polished chrome finishes, brass shaft assemblies and levers with non-stick ball washers, and black ABS plastic faucet knobs
- Includes a brand new empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank made from high strength aluminum alloy with a glossy red coating that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear
Successfully convert a refrigerator or freezer into a high-performance home-brew beer dispenser with ease thanks to Kegco's Deluxe Home Brew Two-Tap Kegerator Conversion Kit! This kit comes with all of the high-quality commercial grade beer components you'll need, from a commercial grade double gauge regulator for safe and convenient CO2 management to a stainless steel drip tray that catches drips and spills for easy clean-up. The kit even comes with an empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with an eye-catching glossy red coating that provides an extra layer of protection against wear and corrosion. Designed for use with Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, this kit comes with two sets of ball lock home brew keg couplers that allow you to dispense from up to two kegs at the same time.