D System Keg Tap Coupler with Ergonomic Handle and 1/4" MFL Fittings
Sale $54.78 |
- Kegco's KTS97-MFL allows you to easily switch back and forth from tapping domestic kegs to tapping home brew kegs without having to undo clamps or cut hose
- Includes 1/4" MFL fittings for both the gas in and beer out so you can unscrew your lines and reconnect them with ease
- Keg coupler is compatible with all American D System Sankey kegs and boasts an ergonomic lever handle that simply clicks up and down to tap the keg
- Coupler body is constructed of 304 grade stainless steel and features a stainless steel probe for durable performance in commercial environments
- Note: Beer line requires a 1/4" swivel nut set and air line requires a 3/8" swivel nut set
Are you looking for an easier, more convenient way to switch back and forth from tapping your favorite domestic beer kegs to tapping your own homebrew kegs? This Kegco KTS97-MFL Keg Coupler is the perfect solution for you! The coupler comes with 1/4" MFL fittings for both the gas in and beer out, so you won't have to worry about pulling a hose off of a hose nipple or removing clamps when you want to use a different type of coupler. Simply unscrew the nut from the fitting and screw it onto comparable ball lock or pin lock couplers, and you're ready to get the home-brew flowing.
The Kegco KTS97-MFL uses Kegco's popular KTS97D-W Ergonomic Lever Handle Keg Coupler, which is compatible with all domestic brand Sankey kegs. Unlike more conventional lever style keg couplers that need to be pulled out and then pushed down in order to tap a keg, the KTS97D-W features an ergonomic lever handle that simply clicks up and down to engage the keg. Specially designed for maximum durability even in demanding commercial environments, this keg tap has a 304 grade stainless steel handle and a high-quality stainless steel probe that is resistant to chemicals, making it more sanitary than couplers with chrome plated brass probes. The coupler also features a 55-psi pressure release valve that allows you to easily let pressure out of the keg.
Note: Beer line requires a 1/4" swivel nut set and air line requires a 3/8" swivel nut set
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.