Copper Immersion Chiller
Sale $130.00 |
- This chiller rapidly chill your wort in as fast as 20 minutes when whirlpooling
- Constructed from 50' of 1/2" copper tubing and wound into a tight stack of 12" diameter coils perfectly sized for 14 to 30 gallons of wort
- Pumps cold water in and out of the chiller while placing the chiller in the hot wort for cooling
- Features two garden hose thread (GHT) fitting that attaches to standard garden hose faucets and utility sinks
- Chiller is approximately 24-1/5" high and 12" in diameter
Speed up your chilling process with Kegco's Copper Immersion Chiller, made from 50' of 1/2" copper tubing. Copper is a great material for an immersion chiller as it is a better conductor of heat than stainless steel. Wound into a tight stack of 12" diameter coils, this chiller can cool your wort in as fast as 20 minutes. This chiller is great for brewers who frequently brew large batches of beer. It features two standard garden hose fittings for easy connections on the inlet and outlet.
This chiller coil is approximately 12" in diameter, and is perfectly sized for cooling 14 to 30 gallons of wort. The 1/2" O.D. is superior to a 3/8" O.D. chiller, since it contains more cool liquid to cool off the wort faster.
- Tube Dimensions: 50' x 1/2" (outer) diameter
- Coil Dimensions: 12" diameter x 24-1/2" high
- Input Fitting: Female GHT
- Output Fitting: Male GHT