Commercial Grade Single Gauge Secondary Regulator
Sale $55.54 |
- Kegco YH-76S-1 Commercial Grade Single Gauge Secondary Regulator consistently delivers peak performance and is capable of handling the harsh conditions in commercial environments
- Secondary regulators are used when attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same CO2 tank at different pressures
- This regulator has its own shut off valve and a T-style adjustment valve that makes it easy to adjust keg pressure when the regulator is cold
- Comes equipped with a pressure release valve and a single gauge that indicates how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg
- In order to use this secondary regulator, you will still need a primary regulator with one output that connects to the secondary with a piece of air line
The Kegco YH-76S-1 Commercial Grade Single Gauge Secondary Regulator consistently delivers superior performance and is capable of handling the harsh conditions of commercial environments like bars and restaurants. Secondary regulators like the YH-76S-1 are used when attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same CO2 tank at different pressures. This secondary regulator has its own shut off valve and pressure adjustment knob and can be mounted to a wall or the inside of a refrigerator. In order to use this secondary regulator, you will still need a primary regulator with one output that will connect to the secondary using a piece of air line.
Kegco regulators have a sturdy construction that ensures a consistent flow pour after pour. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that makes it easy to adjust the keg pressure when the regulator is cold, a single gauge on the regulator that indicates how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg, and a pressure release valve conveniently located on the regulator body.
- Single Gauge Secondary CO2 or Mixed Gas Regulator
- Wall mount bracket
- Performance: 1 Pressure / 1 Keg
- T-Style valve can be adjusted by hand so you don't need tools to set the output pressure
- Can withstand the punishing conditions of the busiest bars and restaurants
- Non-adjustable "shut-down" built into the body of the regulator
- The high pressure ports have left-hand female threads to keep them from being used as a low-pressure outlet
- An internal relief valve opens whenever delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG, serving as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn or damaged and should be replaced
- Sintered metal flow control filter in the inlet nipple prevents direct and other particles from damaging internal regulator parts
- Thick nylon seal on the inlet nipple is permanent to help eliminate a source of leaks - no need to use a new fiber washer each time the tank is changed!
- Hose barb end is designed for use in 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing
- All regulators are pressure tested to assure in-field reliability
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.