Commercial Grade Single Gauge Primary CO2 Regulator
- Boasts a stylish black pressure gauge with high-contrast red and white writing and a sturdy rubber boot that helps protect it from damage
- Large ergonomic handle makes it easy to make precise pressure adjustments between 0-60 PSI for greater dispensing control
- Durable chrome-plated brass body has a single gauge and single 5/16" barb for dispensing one keg of beer or kombucha at a time
- Features a manual pressure release valve and an internal pressure relief valve that releases pressure at 55-65 PSI to help ensure safety
- A built-in tank washer prevents leaks while a sintered metal filter built into the stem keeps harmful contaminants out of the regulator
8.25" H x 5.75" W x 4.25" D
Kegco's LHU51 Elite Series Single Gauge CO2 Draft Beer Regulator has a bold design with elite functionality. Designed for applications where one keg of beer will be dispensed at a time, it has a large adjustment knob that is easy to grip and turn for precise pressure placement. It features a single 5/16" barb and a single gauge that indicates how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. For added safety, this regulator has been designed with a manual pressure release valve and an internal pressure relief valve that releases pressure at 55-65 PSI. A sintered metal filter has been built into the stem to keep harmful contaminants out of the regulator, ensuring long-lasting efficiency for beers and beers to come.