Commercial Grade Double Gauge Two Product Nitrogen Regulator
Sale $70.65 |
- The Kegco 762-N2 Dual Gauge Commercial Regulator has a two product with two independent shut off valve.
- This regulator ensures peak performance every time, even in demanding commercial environments like bars and restaurants
- On top of the regulator there is a gauge that indicated how much CO2 pressure is inside the keg and on the side of the regulator there is another gauge that indicates the volume of CO2 gas left in the cylinder
- This double gauge regulator includes a y splitter for applications where two kegs will be dispensed at the same keg pressure.
- Dual Gauge regulator includes two hose barb end that has been designed for use with 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing and an inlet nipple with a permanent thick nylon seal and a sintered metal flow control filter
The Kegco 762-N2 double gauge two product commercial grade regulator ensures peak performance every time, even in demanding commercial environments like bars and restaurants. Durably constructed for a consistent flow pour after pour, it features a T-Style adjustment valve that makes it easier than ever to adjust the keg pressure when the regulator is cold. This two product regulator includes a y splitter for applications where two kegs will be dispensed at the same keg pressure, and has two independent shut-off valves. A gauge on the top of the regulator indicates how much nitrogen is inside of the keg while a gauge on the side indicates the volume of nitrogen remaining in the tank. A pressure release valve is conveniently located on the regulator body.
- T-Style valve allows you to adjust the output pressure by hand without using special tools
- Will stand up to the punishing demands of busy restaurants and bars
- Non-adjustable "shut-down" is built-in to the regulator body
- High pressure ports feature left-hand female threads that prevent them from being used as a lo-pressure outlet
- Internal relief valve is opened when the delivery pressure exceeds the set pressure by 15 PSIG, warning you that the seat or diaphragm may be worn or damaged and should be replaced
- Sintered metal flow control in the inlet nipple helps prevent internal regulator parts from being damaged by dirt or other other particles
- Permanent thick Nylon Seal on inlet nipple helps eliminate a source of leaks; you will no longer need to use a new fiber washer each time the tank is changed
- Hose barb end is compatible with 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing
- All regulators are pressure tested to assure reliability in the field
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.