Commercial Grade Double Gauge Secondary Regulator
Sale $84.69 |
- Kegco's YH-76S-2 Commercial Grade Double Gauge Secondary Regulator consistently delivers peak performance and is capable of handling the harsh conditions in commercial environments
- Secondary regulators are used when attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same CO2 tank at different pressures
- Regulator features T-style adjustment valves that make it easy to adjust keg pressure when the regulator is cold and pressure release valves that are conveniently located on the regulator body
- Dual product regulator comes equipped with two pressure release valves and two individual gauges that indicate how much CO2 pressure is inside of each of the kegs
- In order to use this secondary regulator, you will still need a primary regulator onto which one output connects to the secondary with a piece of air line
The Kegco YH-76S-2 Commercial Grade Double Gauge Secondary Regulator consistently delivers superior performance and is capable of handling the harsh conditions of commercial environments like bars and restaurants. Secondary regulators like the YH-76S-2 are used when attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same CO2 tank at different pressures. This secondary regulator has two shut off valves and two pressure adjustment knobs and can be mounted to a wall or the inside of a refrigerator. In order to use this secondary regulator, you will still need a primary regulator with one output that will connect to the secondary using a piece of air line.
Kegco regulators have a sturdy construction that ensures a consistent flow pour after pour. This regulator features two T-style adjustment valves that make it easy to adjust the keg pressure when the regulator is cold, two individual gauges on the regulator that indicate how much CO2 pressure is inside of the kegs, and two pressure release valves conveniently located on the regulator body.
- Double Gauge Secondary CO2 or Mixed Gas Regulator
- Wall mount bracket
- Performance: 2 Pressure / 2 Keg
- T-Style valve can be adjusted by hand so you don't need tools to set the output pressure
- Can withstand the punishing conditions of the busiest bars and restaurants
- Non-adjustable "shut-down" built into the body of the regulator
- The high pressure ports have left-hand female threads to keep them from being used as a low-pressure outlet
- An internal relief valve opens whenever delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG, serving as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn or damaged and should be replaced
- Sintered metal flow control filter in the inlet nipple prevents dirt and other particles from damaging internal regulator parts
- Thick nylon seal on the inlet nipple is permanent to help eliminate a source of leaks - no need to use a new fiber washer every time the tank is changed!
- Hose barb end is designed for use with 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing
- All regulators are pressure tested to assure in-field reliability