Build Your Own 70' Coil Tight Wrap Single Faucet Jockey Box For Small Coolers
- Features 70 foot (70' x 5/16" O.D.) high quality stainless steel cooling coil (7" diameter x 8.5" height)
- The Kegco JBS-4538B-SS ice box coupler has been specially designed for coil cooler systems
- The Kegco CFBL chrome plated fauces is NSF approved and features non stick ball washer for smooth operation
- Includes eye catching black ABS plastic faucet knob and a specialty faucet wrench for adjusting shank collars without scratching your equipment
- Optional direct draw kit would complete everything you need to set up a co2 gas system for your jockey box
Quickly and easily convert a preexisting Igloo or Coleman cooler into a high performance Jockey Box Cooler with Kegco's Jockey Box Conversion Kit! Featuring a tightly wrapped coil that has been specially designed to fit smaller coolers, this kit includes all of the superior quality draft beer components that you'll need for a successful conversion, along with detailed instructions to guide you every step of the way. All you'll need is a 25 quart or larger cooler that can accommodate the 70' stainless steel coil, and a screwdriver, drill and crescent wrench for the assembly. Two holes will need to be drilled in the cooler, one in the front to mount the shank and faucet and one in the back for the ice box coupler assembly. The icebox coupler assembly connects directly to the keg through a jumper line assembly.
Jockey Box Stainless Steel Cooling Coil, 70' x 5/16" OD:
This coil is designed for use in an ice-water bath to chill beer down to the ideal dispense temperature of 36-38ÌÎÌ_í¢í«̴́ F. It is 70' in length and the tubing is 5/16" O.D. x 1/4" I.D. 304 grade stainless steel. The liquid content is 1/3 oz. per foot so the 70' length will cool about 23 oz. at once.
Optional Direct Draw Kit:
Complete your conversion with the optional direct draw kit. This kit includes everything you need to set up a CO2 Gas system for your jockey box. It includes A Brand New Aluminum 5 Lb. CO2 Tank (Empty), Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator, Lever Handle D System Keg Coupler, 5 Feet of 5/16" Blue Air Tubing and Two Plastic Air Line Clamps.
Note:CO2 tank is an optional add on and is shown for reference purposes