Build Your Own 50' Coil Tight Wrap Single Faucet Jockey Box For Small Coolers
Sale $192 |
- Features 50 foot (50' x 5/16" O.D.) high quality stainless steel cooling coil (6" diameter x 9" length)
- The Kegco CFBL chrome plated fauces is NSF approved and features non stick ball washer for smooth operation
- Includes eye catching black ABS plastic faucet knob and a specialty faucet wrench for adjusting shank collars without scratching your equipment
- The Kegco JBS-4538B-SS ice box coupler has been specially designed for coil cooler systems
- Optional direct draw kit would complete everything you need to set up a co2 gas system for your jockey box
With Kegco's Jockey Box Conversion Kit, you can quickly and easily convert a preexisting Igloo or Coleman cooler into an impressive Jockey Box Cooler that is sure to be a hit at your next party, tailgate, or camping trip. This kit comes complete with detailed instructions and all of the high quality draft beer components you'll need for a successful cooler conversion, including a tightly wrapped coil that has been specially designed to fit smaller coolers. All you will need is a 25 quart or larger cooler that can accommodate the 50' stainless steel coil, and a screwdriver, drill, and crescent wrench. You will be drilling a hole in the front to mount the shank and faucet and another in the back for the ice box coupler assembly, which will connect directly to the keg through a jumper line assembly.
Jockey Box Stainless Steel Cooling Coil, 50' x 5/16" OD:
This tight wrapped coil is designed for use in an ice-water bath to chill beer down to the ideal dispense temperature of 36-38ÌÎÌ_í¢í«̴́ F. It is 50' in length, the tubing is 5/16" O.D. x 1/4" I.D. 304 grade stainless steel and the coil is tightly wound to fit in narrow coolers. The coil has a 5" diameter and is 8-1/4" tall.
Optional Direct Draw Kit:
Complete your conversion with the optional direct draw kit. This kit includes everything you need to set up a CO2 Gas system for your jockey box. It includes A Brand New Aluminum 5 Lb. CO2 Tank (Empty), Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator, Lever Handle D System Keg Coupler, 5 Feet of 5/16" Blue Air Tubing and Two Plastic Air Line Clamps.
Note:CO2 tank is an optional add on and is shown for reference purposes