Build Your Own 120' Coil Jockey Box Conversion Kit - Right Faucet Mount
Sale $272.69 |
- Features a 120 foot (100' x 3/8" + 20' x 1/4" O.D.) high-quality stainless steel cooling coil (10" diameter X 11" height)
- Includes eye catching black ABS plastic faucet knob and a specialty faucet wrench for adjusting shank collars without scratching your equipment
- The Kegco CFBL chrome plated fauces is NSF approved and features non stick ball washer for smooth operation
- The JBS-4538B-SS ice box coupler by Kegco has been specially designed for coil cooler systems
- Optional direct draw kit would complete everything you need to set up a co2 gas system for your jockey box
Kegco's Jockey Box Conversion Kit makes it easy to convert an existing Igloo or Coleman Cooler into a high performance Jockey Box Cooler, so you can enjoy cold draft beer at your next party, camping trip, or special function. Specially designed with all of the high quality beer components you'll need along with detailed assembly instructions, this kit makes the conversion process quick and simple, and will save you money over buying a preassembled Jockey Box. You will need a 48 quart or larger cooler that can accommodate the 120' stainless steel coil, along with a screwdriver, drill, or crescent wrench. Two holes will need to be drilled into the cooler: one in the front to mount the shank and faucet, and one in the back for the ice box coupler assembly. The icebox coupler assembly connects directly to the keg through a jumper line assembly.
Jockey Box Stainless Steel Cooling Coil, Right Hand, 50' x 5/16":
This coil is designed for use in an ice-water bath to chill beer down to the ideal dispense temperature of 36-38ÌÎÌ_í1/2í1/2̴́ F. It is 50' in length and the tubing is 5/16" O.D. x 1/4" I.D. 304 grade stainless steel. This coil is set up to be used on the right side of a jockey box so that the faucet is on the far right end of the cooler. It can also be place on the right side of the jockey box to have the faucet positioned in the middle of the cooler.
Optional Direct Draw Kit:
Complete your conversion with the optional direct draw kit. This kit includes everything you need to set up a CO2 Gas system for your jockey box. It includes A Brand New Aluminum 5 Lb. CO2 Tank (Empty), Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator, Lever Handle D System Keg Coupler, 5 Feet of 5/16" Blue Air Tubing and Two Plastic Air Line Clamps.