Build Your Own 120' Coil Jockey Box Conversion Kit - Left Faucet Mount
- Features a 120 foot (100' x 3/8" + 20' x 1/4" O.D.) high-quality stainless steel cooling coil (10" diameter X 11" height)
- The Kegco JBS-4538B-SS ice box coupler has been specially designed for coil cooler systems
- Includes eye catching black ABS plastic faucet knob and a specialty faucet wrench for adjusting shank collars without scratching your equipment
- The Kegco CFBL chrome plated fauces is NSF approved and features non stick ball washer for smooth operation
- Optional direct draw kit would complete everything you need to set up a co2 gas system for your jockey box
Have you been wanting a picnic cooler for your camping trips, parties, and special functions, but have been scared off by their expensive price? With Kegco's Jockey Box Conversion Kit, you can build your own at a fraction of the cost! Kegco has designed this kit with all of the high quality draft beer components you'll need to convert a 48 quart or larger Igloo or Coleman cooler into an impressive Jockey Box Cooler - you just provide a cooler large enough for the 120' stainless steel coil, as well as a screwdriver, drill, and crescent wrench. You will need to drill two holes in the cooler: one in the front to mount the shank and faucet, and one in the back for the ice box coupler assembly. The icebox coupler assembly will connect directly to the keg through a jumper line assembly.
Jockey Box Stainless Steel Cooling Coil, Left Hand, 50' x 5/16":
This coil is designed for use in an ice-water bath to chill beer down to the ideal dispense temperature of 36-38ÌÎÌ_í¢í«̴́ F. It is 50' in length and the tubing is 5/16" O.D. x 1/4" I.D. 304 grade stainless steel. This coil is set up to be used on the left side of a jockey box so that the faucet is on the far left end of the cooler. It can also be place on the right side of the jockey box to have the faucet positioned in the middle of the cooler.
Optional Direct Draw Kit:
Complete your conversion with the optional direct draw kit. This kit includes everything you need to set up a CO2 Gas system for your jockey box. It includes A Brand New Aluminum 5 Lb. CO2 Tank (Empty), Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator, Lever Handle D System Keg Coupler, 5 Feet of 5/16" Blue Air Tubing and Two Plastic Air Line Clamps.
Note:CO2 tank is an optional add on and is shown for reference purposes