- Serve nitrogen dispensed beverages without carrying around a heavy tank and regulator
- Can be used with ball lock or pin lock disconnect using the 1/4" flared MFL connection
- The compact, durable, brass construction is perfect for special events, parties, or classical garage applications
- The large and easy to use adjustment knob enables exact control over your pressure output from 0-30 PSI
- Designed for use with 5/8" UNF threaded nitrogen or COa1/21/2 cartridges
Thanks to Kegco's NS-BMR-L Mini CO2 Regulator, you can serve delicious kegged beer whenever and wherever without the hassle of a heavy CO2 tank and regulator! This mini regulator gives you the best of both worlds, boasting a compact and portable design that makes it perfect for parties and special events while also featuring a 0-30 PSI display and an adjustment knob that give you the same control over your pressure output that you would enjoy with a full size regulator. This brass CO2 regulator is compatible with 5/8" UNF threaded CO2 cartridges and has a flared 1/4" MFL connection on the output for use with a ball lock or pin lock disconnect.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.