6 Gallon Brew Kettle with Thermometer and 2-Piece Ball Valve
Sale $169.99 |
- The Kegco 6 Gallon Brew Kettle is specially designed for brewing applications and built with durability to keep you brewing 1-5 gallon batches for a lifetime
- Kegco brewing pots are constructed of heavy duty 304 stainless steel with a tri-clad bottom that ensures even heat distribution and makes them compatible with induction cook-tops
- The boil pot comes equipped with a lid that was conveniently designed to hang on the kettle's silicone, riveted handles
- Features internal volume markers in liters and gallons, standard 7/8" accessory holes, weldless bulkheads, a dial thermometer, and a 2-piece ball valve
- Perfect for brewing small batches or being used as a small hot liquor tank, every detail of Kegco stock pots has been thought through to enhance the home-brewing experience
Built with durability and specially designed for brewing applications, Kegco Brew Kettles will keep you brewing for a lifetime! This 6 gallon brew pot is the perfect stove-top brew kettle for 1-5 gallon batches or 5 gallon concentrated wort boils, and is an excellent way for amateur home-brewers to start out making batches at home on the stove.
Kegco brewing pots have been constructed from heavy-duty, food grade, 22 gauge, 304 stainless steel and have a tri-clad bottom that ensures even heat distribution and makes them compatible with induction cook-tops. Each boil pot comes equipped with a lid that is designed to hang on the kettle's handles for added convenience. The silicone handles are riveted in place, so you can lift the hot liquid-filled pot with confidence. This brew pot features internal volume markers in both gallons and liters to allow you to quickly and easily verify volume regardless of what recipe you're using. Two standard 7/8" accessory holes and two weldless bulkheads make it easy to clean and customize your brew kettle. The 1/2" NPT bulkheads feature male threads on one side and female threads on the other to allow for a multitude of uses.
Whether you're using your Kegco stock pot to brew small batches or as a small hot liquor tank, every detail has been thought through to enhance your home-brewing experience. This brew pot includes a dial thermometer in the upper bulkhead and a 2-piece ball valve in the lower bulkhead.