5.4 Gallon Pin Cask Beer Keg
Sale $160.79 |
- Kegco cask beer kegs holds 10.8 US gallons (41.412 liters) or up to 86 16-ounce glasses of beer
- The cask keg is made entirely of food/beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel
- It maximum protection against heavy impact and buckling by its fully rolled top and bottom stainless steel chimes
- The stainless steel is fully passivized for a clean, sanitary and corrosive free surface
- This keg have anti slip surface for a tight seal
The Kegco K4.5G-CASK Brand New 5.4 Gallon Pin Cask Beer Kegs offer an unpasteurized and naturally carbonated option to your lineup for special events and tastings making them the perfect option for professional brewery operations. This keg is constructed entirely of food and beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel and includes keystone bung and shive bung openings that are lined with anti-slip grooves to help hold the bungs in place. The commercial kegs include a fully rolled top and stainless steel chimes on the bottom resulting maximum protection against heavy impact and the potential for buckling. All surfaces of the keg have been chemically descaled (pickled) and fully passivated for a clean, sanitary, and corrosive free surface that ensures high quality packaging and transportation of beer and liquids. All seams have been TIG machine welded for smooth and consistent seams with no burn residue, making them more resistant to contamination. Kegco 5.4 gallon kegs are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility and are produced to the highest standards of quality and workmanship required for a food and beverage grade storage vessel.
- Complimentary embossing or stamping of your brewery name in Chime (special order, 60-90 days lead time)
- Bungs and Beer Engine not included
- Quantity Discounts are available. Please call 1-800-710-9939 for details.
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Diameter = 12.90"
- Height = 15.35"
- Weight = 13.65 lbs. (empty)
- Capacity = 5.4 US Gal.
- Material = Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Handle: Metal
Please Note: In order to tap a cask keg, you would need a keystone, a shive, a hard spile, a soft spile, and a spigot or turndown spout. The bungs can be plastic or wood but we find that wood bungs create a better seal with less leaks. We have the components you need to dispense from this cask. Scroll down to see some available options.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home.
Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
You may also like
California Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.