5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank for Kegerator and Draft Beer Dispensing
Sale $72 |
- Brand new tanks produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6
- Popular because they are not as heavy as steel tanks and will not rust
- Stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation Markings
- 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators
- Once filled, this tank should be able to dispense 5-7 beer kegs
- All tanks are shipped empty
The Kegco 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank is constructed from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T. These CO2 cylinders are not as heavy as steel tanks and also do not rust making them very popular among home brewers and breweries alike. The service pressure of a Kegco CO2 tank is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR.
Kegco only offers brand new aluminum CO2 tanks, we do not have reconditioned steel tanks available. Our tanks are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. Once our tanks are filled they are capable of dispensing 5-7 beer kegs.
- 5.5" Diameter
- 18.25" Height
- 1800 PSI
- CGA-320 Valve
- Good for 5-7 Kegs