5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg wtih Rubber Handle - Set of 2
Sale $245.99 |
- Set of two durable 304 grade stainless steel beer kegs designed for use with ball lock keg couplers
- Feature permanently molded heavy-duty rubber bottom skirts and top handles that make them easy to stack for convenient storage in tight spaces
- Stainless steel lids fasten tightly to the body and include pressure relief valves
- Ball lock fittings are easily accessible for convenient cleaning and maintenance
- These NSF approved kegs measure 25" tall and 8.5" in diameter
These Kegco 5 Gallon Rubber Handle Home Brew Beer Kegs have permanently molded rubber bottom skirts and top handles for easy carrying and stacking. These ball lock kegs have been approved by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for commercial use. These homebrew kegs, also known as Pepsi kegs or Cornelius kegs, are constructed of 304 grade stainless steel and are designed for use with ball lock keg couplers. The ball lock fittings are easily accessible for convenient cleaning and maintenance. The stainless steel lids fasten tightly to the body and feature a pressure release valve to easily depressurize the keg. They can be opened and filled with your favorite beverages, including beer, soda, wine, kombucha, and cold-brewed coffee.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.