30" x 9" Surface Mount Drip Tray with Drain
Sale $128.87 |
- The Kegco SESM-309D is most effective when attached to a drain hose
- Capable of attaching to a 1/2" I.D. drain hose
- Center mounted solid brass drain with threaded brass nipple, hex nut, and washer
- Product measures 30" x 9"
- Surface mount drip tray spacious dimensions make it great for catching runoff of several faucets
The Kegco SESM-309D 30" x 9" Surface Mount Drip Tray is ideal for use with bar applications where you can run a line from the drip tray to the nearest drain receptacle so you don't have to dump out the drip tray when it fills up. This drip tray is constructed of stainless steel and features welded corners for a safe, smooth finish and two removable louvered screens for easy cleaning. The center mounted solid brass drain includes a threaded brass nipple, a hex nut, and a washer and is capable of attaching to a 1/2" I.D. drain hose. Surface mount drip tray is very long, measuring 30" by 9", making it capable of catching the beer runoff from several draft beer faucets at one time. Because the grill of this drip tray comes in two parts, you can put it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- Type: Surface Mount
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 30" x 9"
- Center mounted solid brass drain
- Drain: Threaded Brass 3-1/2" x 1/2" I.D.
- Fast draining, precision louvered screens
- Easy installation: simply drill one hole to locate and secure
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.